Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sundayyyyyy..full of memes

OK, so I guess I was tagged to do a meme...at first I was like WTF is that? Then it was (kinda) explained to me. So here goes.





I am supposed to post the 6th picture from an album. Well, I have lots of them..like seriously TONS. So I am going to go to my 6th album and post the 6th picture from that. OH you are going to LOVE this one.


The story behind this is that Jeremy(my hubby) was trying to see how many grapes he could fit in his GIANT mouth...he could fit 37...so I took a picture of it. Heehee...Told you that you would love it!

I can't pass this to anyone because they all got tagged for the same thing...so oh, well, ya'll can just read mine!

Meme#2....7 things about me that are weird and random...hmmmm....this might be hard...

7. If I am cooking something and a single part doesn't cook right, I will throw the whole thing away and start over

6. Well...um...hmmm...sometimes I wish I was still in high school

5. Crap...I really can't think of any more....hmmmmmm....Yea...ok, well, I don't know what to tell ya...lol

4...oh, I stole this from my teenie...cuz we are just too much alike, but I too, can not stand any of my food touching...I know it all goes to the same place, but it tastes different if its mixed.

3. I'm basically weird...ha

2. Once I start lauging, I can't stop at times...and when that happens, I get the weirdest laugh...like, it's freaky

1. yea...there isn't anymore...haha

Lets see...next is 6 things no one knows about me...well, the thing is, no one knows because I don't want them to know!!! HA! I like to be mysterious...and the babies are crying, so that is my cue to bounce!

No comments: