Saturday, October 18, 2008

A random Saturday

Not much is going on over here today on this beautiful Saturday...It's nice outside, which is nice considering that past few days have been cold. I am so extrememly tired because we stayed up until 3 am hanging out with one of Jeremy's friends...(DON'T ask what we were doing up at 3am....lol) I just got back from taking Kendall to the park in our neighborhood. She had fun. She met a couple of little girls that she played with for awhile. They played some game where they pretended they were aliens...wtf...ah, to be a kid again. Jeremy just pretended to attempt to give Addison a drink of Dr. Pepper...I don't think so!!! It's cold in my house right now. Maybe I should turn the heater on. Like I said, this is such a random Saturday to me. Normally, we have something going on, but not this time. I think I am going to try and convince Jerm to go out to dinner...we try and go out once every week or two to a sit down resturant. Oooh, he's watching Indiana Jones and Shia LaBuff(sp?) came on the screen...he's kinda hot. ;) Jeremy's friend Luke is over here today...he's a nice guy, Christian, but still a virgin...who woulda thought that there were still decent guys that are virgins out in this world? Ok, I think that is the end. I hear Addison starting to whimper because Daddy put her down...
By the way...I got tagged for a meme...WTF is that? Someone explain what I am supposed to do.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

You were right - very random lol! As for memes look what Alli, Teenie, Beth, and I did, and go off of that =D

Allison said...

Hey should introduce him to my sis!